Mrs. Nina Siddiqui is a well-known British educator on a global scale. She is a highly qualified French and Mathematics teacher with a Master’s degree as well as a School Leadership Certificate.
She has had teaching and school leadership posts in the UK, Dubai, Qatar, France, and Vietnam. We warmly welcome her to our team since she inspires students with her experience, knowledge, and zeal for teaching.
She has previously lived and worked in Brussels, Belgium, as a Bilingual Personal Assistant.
She is a member of our GoSchool team, and together we work to attain academic greatness and give our pupils an education they will never forget.
- Leadership Pathways Programme NCSL Learning Gateway National College for School Leadership – Certificate (Sept. 2007-2008 )
- Master of Arts in Professional Studies in Education (Awarded in April 2003)
- University College Northampton (Sept 2000-2002 )
- University of Leicester, B.Ed Hons. (2.1), Specialism Mathematics with option
- SEN and psychology (Sept 1993-1997 )
- Considerable number of years in an Educational setting; as a senior
- leader/middle manager 12 years combined with 13+ years as a classroom
- teacher for KS1, KS2 and lower KS3.
- Taught French language in junior and senior schools in the UK.
- Able to deliver online learning
- Tutored privately students for Maths iGCSE in Qatar and Abu Dhabi
- Love learning to be fun, interests linked to the child(ren)’s learning.
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Comfortable teaching Y1-8
- Specialism in planning and adapting the British Curriculum